Enterprise server and computing technologies were not designed for the rigorous demands of the carrier network
The Titanium Cloud product portfolio solves that problem by providing an application-ready software platform that runs virtual functions with high reliability and is built to support the intensive performance, reliability, and security requirements of the world’s most demanding communications networks.
- Flexibility: Scale your services up, down, in, and out—rapidly, deploying new services dynamically, when and where they are needed.
- Performance: Maximize the number of applications and subscribers you support on each server, so you minimize your operating costs.
- Reliability: Keep your services and systems up—always.
The State of NFV
Wind River’s Charlie Ashton and Intel’s Bryan Madden chat with TelecomTV’s Martyn Warwick about what has happened with Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) over the past five years, what’s changed since the original NFV white paper was written, and how service providers will monetize this network transformation. Topics include multi-access edge computing, 5G, artificial intelligence, and more.
TITANIUM CLOUD FEATURED CUSTOMERS
Peerless "Six Nines" Reliability with as Few as Two Nodes
- Ultra-high availability and reliability throughout the software stack
- 99.9999% uptime guaranteed
- Less than 30 seconds of annual downtime
- Fast, secure virtual machine (VM) failover (50–100x faster than IT virtualization)
Better Price and Performance
- Radically improved performance over enterprise-grade networks
- Dramatically lowered costs due to increased capacity
- 40X better interrupt and time latency
- Live migration with less than 200 milliseconds
Open and Scalable
- Standards-based, open source, industry-standard Linux at the core
- Built from OpenStack with plugins and extensions for commercial viability today
- Open APIs for provisioning and management
- Enabling thousands of virtual machines
Rich Ecosystem of Hardware, Orchestration Software, and VNFs
- Validated on standard off-the-shelf servers from leading suppliers
- Validated with multiple existing virtual network functions (VNFs)
- Open and flexible environment to enable third-party software
Robust Network Intelligence
- Intelligence when and where you need it
- Built-in packet acceleration across VMs
- Flexible options for implementing deep packet inspection
- Efficient traffic shaping and management of VMs
- Fully integrated carrier-grade security
- Complete AAA access control, delivering integrity (monitoring/recovery) and confidentiality (secure storage/encryption)
- Fast, secure virtual machine failover (50-100x faster than IT virtualization)
Learn how Wind River can help you create the next generation of systems and devices.CONTACT US
Market-Ready Solutions, Optimized and Interoperable
Through the Titanium Cloud Ecosystem, Wind River partners with industry-leading hardware and software companies to ensure the availability of a rich set of interoperable products optimized for deployment with the Titanium Cloud family of virtualizaton platforms.
Wind River Titanium Cloud for Telecommunications
Get an overview of the features and benefits of Titanium Cloud solutions for the telecommunications market.
Titanium Cloud Security
Titanium Cloud provides broad and deep security for critical infrastructure applications. Read this paper to learn how.
Titanium Cloud vs. "Vanilla" OpenStack
In a comparative test, we took a look at a plain "vanilla" OpenStack distribution vs. Wind River® Titanium Cloud™. The results were compelling.
vRAN: The Next Step in Network Transformation
An end-to-end vRAN solution can help CSPs achieve 5G benefits in a 4G network. Find out how.
Flexibility, Performance, and Reliability for Managed Business Services
A Complete Enterprise vCPE Solution from Wind River, Versa Networks, and Dell EMC
Live Migration with Altiostar vRAN
Watch how Titanium Cloud can migrate a compute host with no interruption to a video stream.
Telco Virtualization Essentials: Interoperability
This video provides some specific points about openness and interoperability in regards to our network virtualization software portfolio, Titanium Cloud.
Telco Virtualization Essentials: ROI and TCO
In this tutorial, we’ll review some of the key performance indicators (KPIs) to consider when selecting a platform for your network virtualization.
Titanium Cloud Ecosystem Explainer
Wind River Titanium Cloud Ecosystem: Market-Ready NFV Solutions—Optimized and Interoperable.
vRAN: The Next Step in Network Transformation
In this seminar we will discuss the business needs for, and benefits of, a vRAN solution for CSPs.
Enabling MEC as a new Telco Business Opportunity
Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) solutions help you win at the network edge. Find out why and how.
Wind River Networking Solutions
Get an overview of Wind River networking products and services.
In this document we answer the question, "Why Titanium Cloud?" in one page.
Wind River Titanium Cloud
Get an overview of the Wind River Titanium Cloud portfolio.
Wind River Titanium Control
Get an overview of the features and benefits of Titanium Control.
Cost of Downtime
This video shows the cost of network downtime from using enterprise-grade, “best effort” infrastructure rather than carrier grade equipment.
Open Solutions for NFV
Use our checklist to make sure you achieve the benefits and manage the risks of NFV.
Wireless Network Virtualization: Ensuring Carrier Grade Availability
Learn about the reliability and cost differences between RAN and C-RAN.
Achieving Carrier-Grade OpenStack for NFV
Prepared by Heavy Reading for HP and Wind River, this paper discusses innovations on top of open source components of NFV platforms.
Building the Carrier Grade NFV Infrastructure
Learn about the importance of Carrier Grade NFV and how Wind River Titanium Cloud achieves 99.9999% reliability.
OpenStack NFVI with Enhanced Platform Awareness
Learn how you can optimize workload placement and ensure high availability with EPA and Titanium Cloud.
COMMITMENT TO OPEN STANDARDS
Wind River is an active participant and leader in critical industry standards initiatives for building the Internet of Things.
Maximize the performance of your virtualized service by running it on Titanium Cloud's Accelerated vSwitch (AVS)
- Run unmodified with VirtIO: Your VNF with a standard VirtIO network driver runs unmodified on AVS—no changes required to your code.
- Leverage Accelerated Virtual Port (AVP): Improve your VNF's performance up to 9x by including the AVP Kernel Loadable Module (KLM)—no changes required to your code.
- AVS Poll Mode Driver (PMD) for additional acceleration: For DPDK-based VNFs, boost your performance up to 40x by linking in the AVS PMD, which typically takes 15 minutes or less.